Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 Days of Faves - June 2 - Lia Sophia Discontinued List

There are two times of the year that I really love Lia Sophia and that is when the Discontinued List comes out followed by the New Catalog.
The Discontinued List just came out and I'm going to list some of my favorite pieces that are being discontinued. Please feel free to shop on my website or contact me for a show in order to get these pieces while they last.

Cheers, by Debbie - a cute martini shaped charm on a 16-19" chain - only $32.
Party Girl Bracelet - If you love charms, this is the bracelet to checkout.With 7 different charms, this is a must have piece for only $50.
The Harvest Moon Necklace has been a staple for years and is now going away. Order it today for $40.
For your special young one, consider the Emily Necklace ($30) and Earrings ($32) - a cute looking flower design.
Do you like having that Bling that sparkles? Need a ring that could pass for your wedding ring but you don't mind losing it on vacation? Consider the Sparkler for $78.

If you wish to order, please type in Naomi Barr as hostess and it will go towards my Alzheimer Fundraiser through June 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment